Here we are. The first ever edition of Pop-Kultur opens its doors at Berghain, Berlin. Everything you need to know:
- BOX OFFICE: The ticket counter on the festival site opens everyday at noon and closes on Wednesday at 2 am, Thursday 3 am, Friday 3.30 am. You can not pay with credit card there. The box-office prices are: €7 for a talk/reading module or an 6.40 pm live module at Katine, €13 for a 10.20 pm live module at Kantine, €25 for Berghain, €30 for Halle am Berghain. Please, keep an eye on our program and Facebook and Twitter! We will announce there if a module is close to sold out or has sold out already. (For instance there are already no tickets left for Messer, Mary Ocher, the talk of Viv Albertine and a few others.) The online shop sells tickets for each module until two hours prior its begin. Please, use the print-at-home option.
- TIMETABLE & GUIDE: Can be downloaded as PDFT here or here (in b/w). The official Pop-Kultur 2015 guide is accessible here. All material will also be displayed physically at the festival site.
- OPENING: The festival site opens at 4 pm everyday and closes directly after the end of the last live module. You can hang out in the Bierhof area or the lower level of the Schlackehalle.
- MAP: See below or download here Download. Entrance only via Am Wriezener Bahnhof. There’s no entrance via Rüdersdorfer Straße!
- FOOD: There are food stands of The Bowl and Hotzenplotz, also the Bierhof Rüdersdorf is open. A variety of meals will be served, including different and tasty vegan and vegetarian options. auf dem Berghain-Gelände geöffnet. Also, there is a merch stand for our acts’ merchandise and our own. Berlin-based book store ocelot presents a well selected introduction into POP literature and photography.
- WIFI: The network is called: Electronic Beats, password: Telekom2015.
- OTHER FAQ: We’ve answered them all here. Always remember!
At Berghain, Berghain-Garderobe and Panorama Bar it’s strictly forbidden to take pictures. At Halle am Berghain, Schlackehalle and Kantine you may photograph for private purposes only. Professional cameras, recording and video devices are not allowed to be brought to the festival site at all.
Have fun at Pop-Kultur 2015! This is going to be great!